The CODART Courant is the bi-annual newsletter of the international council for curators of Dutch and Flemish art, published by CODART since 1998. It focusses on Dutch and Flemish art in museums all around the world and the curators in charge of these collections. The CODART Courant features news headings, introductions to lesser known collections, opinion articles and interviews concerning the work of the curator and news about CODART and its activities.
Submit a text
Contributions to the CODART Courant are always welcome. Check the possibilities on this website and/or mail the editors at .
CODART has listed the main contents of all issues previously published since December 1998. You can download past issues as pdf files. Browse all previous issues
CODART Courant 21, Spring 2011
Download Courant 21 as PDF file (7582Kb)
In this issue a.o.:
- Gerdien Verschoor, Old Masters, modern times
- Olga Kotková and Isabelle De Jaegere, Roelandt Savery: painter in the services of Emperor Rudolf II
- Hanna Benesz, Frescoes after Otto van Veen’s Quinti Horatii Flacci Emblemata in Bielinski Palace at Otwock Wielki
Hanna Benesz provided us with more images of the palace then we could fit in the paper version. Please find all the images here.
- Eero Ehanti, The Vrouw Maria and the Braamcamp paintings
- Paul Knolle, Rijksmuseum Twenthe
- Angelika Lorenz, LWL-Landesmuseum in Münster
- Teresa Posada Kubissa, Dutch painting in the Spanish royal collections
- Nancy Kay, Art, music and spectacle in the age of Rubens
- George Keyes, interviewed by Victoria Sancho Lobis
Interested in receiving the CODART Courant twice a year? Become a friend of CODART! As a friend you will receive the Courant featuring news headings, introductions to lesser known collections, opinion articles and interviews concerning the work of the curator and news about CODART and its activities.
Members and associate members also receive the Courant. Read more...
P.O. Box 90418
NL-2509 LK The Hague
Kist & Kilian
Typography, Interiority & Other Serious Matters, The Hague
ISSN 1388 9559