In the first three months of 2020, no less than nine museums decided to join CODART as Institutional Member.
Amsterdam Museum, Fries Museum in Leeuwarden, Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen in Rotterdam, Museum Prinsenhof in Delft, Museum Vleeshal – Klank van de Stad in Antwerp, Prentenkabinet Universiteit Leiden, Rijksmuseum Twenthe in Enschede, Staatliches Museum Schwerin, and Stedelijk Museum Breda now support CODART by contributing € 1000,- or more. By doing so, these museums join an ever growing group of public museums that wish to support CODART with an extra contribution.
Institutional membership is open to museums with a significant share of paintings, drawings, prints, sculptures and/or applied arts originating in the Low Countries. The benefits of institutional membership include the possibility for curators to join CODART’s international network and activities, as well as opportunities to communicate news on acquisitions, exhibitions, appointments and more via the CODART website. More information about institutional membership is available through the link.
Besides the crucial importance of financial assistance, the support of our Institutional Members is also vital as an expression of the value that museums attach to our activities and their support for our work in general.
We would like to express our gratitude to all the following institutions for their financial support and their trust in CODART.
- Amsterdam Museum
- Centraal Museum, Utrecht
- Denver Art Museum
- Drents Museum, Assen
- Fondation Custodia, Collection Frits Lugt, Paris
- Fries Museum, Leeuwarden
- Glasgow Museums, Glasgow
- Harvard Art Museums, Cambridge
- King Baudouin Foundation, Brussels
- Kunsthistorisches Museum, Vienna
- Mauritshuis, The Hague
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York
- Musea Brugge
- Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen, Rotterdam
- Museum De Lakenhal, Leiden
- Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- Museum Het Rembrandthuis, Amsterdam
- Museum Prinsenhof, Delft
- Museum Vleeshal – Klank van de Stad, Antwerpen
- Nationalmuseum, Stockholm
- Patrimonio Nacional
- Prentenkabinet Universiteit Leiden
- Rijksmuseum, Amsterdam
- Rijksmuseum Twenthe, Enschede
- Royal Łazienki Museum, Warsaw
- Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium
- Staatliches Museum Schwerin
- Het Scheepvaartmuseum, Amsterdam
- Stedelijk Museum Alkmaar
- Stedelijk Museum Breda
- Szépművészeti Múzeum, Budapest
- Van Gogh Museum, Amsterdam
- Vlaamse Kunstcollectie
CODART receives structural support from the RKD – Netherlands Institute for Art History in the Hague.
A current list of CODART’s benefactors, including Patrons, Institutional Members and Business Sponsors can be found on our homepage.