Member of CODART since 2019
Exhibitions curated since 1999
Philosopher on the throne. Stanisław August’s predilection for Netherlandish art in the context of his self-fashioning as an Enlightened monarch
Research Master Thesis supervised by prof. dr. Thijs Weststeijn
University of Utrecht
European paintings from the collection of Stanisław August Poniatowski
The presentation showcases a selection of European paintings from the collection of the National Museum in Warsaw that in the past belonged to the collection of the last Polish king, Stanisław August Poniatowski. Available at MNW Digital.
Early Netherlandish, Dutch, Flemish and Belgian Painting in the collection of the National Museum in Warsaw
A online presentation related to the catalogue Early Netherlandish, Dutch, Flemish and Belgian Paintings 1494–1983 in the Collections of the National Museum in Warsaw, which was published by Hanna Benesz and Maria Kluk in 2016. Available at MNW Digital.
There is also a certain Caravaggio
A online presentation dealing with a selection of paintings from the collection of the National Museum in Warsaw, executed by artists connected with the seventeenth-century art movement called caravaggism. Available at MNW Digital.
Entries in the online collection catalogue of the National Museum in Warsaw
Listed below are the entries on Dutch paintings.
- Jan Victors – Jacob Blessing the Sons of Joseph
- Pieter Soutman – Portrait of a Lady
- Pieter Cornelisz. van Slingelandt, Portrait of a Young Woman Leaning on a Balustrade in front of a Residence and Holding a Rose Bud
- Jan ter Borch – Supper at Emmaus
- Ferdinand Bol – Portrait of an Old Woman
- Ferdinand Bol – A Warrior in a Gilt Helmet
- Pieter van Bloemen – Camp Scene with a Woman at the Bonfire to the Left