In the first two months of 2017, seven museums decided to join CODART as Institutional Member. Museum Het Rembrandthuis in Amsterdam, Museum De Lakenhal in Leiden, the Szépművészeti Múzeum in Budapest, Het Scheepvaartmuseum in Amsterdam, the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam, the Nationalmuseum in Stockholm, and the Glasgow Museums now support CODART by contributing € 1000,- or more. By doing so, these museums join an ever growing group of public museums that wish to support CODART.
Institutional membership is open to museums with a significant share of paintings, drawings, prints, sculptures and/or applied arts originating in the Low Countries. The benefits of institutional membership include the possibility for curators to join CODART’s international network and activities, as well as opportunities to communicate news on acquisitions, exhibitions, appointments and more via the CODART website. More information about institutional membership is available through the link.
We would like to express our gratitude to all the following institutions for their financial support and their trust in CODART.
- Centraal Museum, Utrecht
- Denver Art Museum
- Drents Museum, Assen
- Fondation Custodia, Collection Frits Lugt, Paris
- Glasgow Museums, Glasgow
- King Baudouin Foundation, Brussels
- Mauritshuis, The Hague
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York
- Musea Brugge
- Museum De Lakenhal, Leiden
- Museum Het Rembrandthuis, Amsterdam
- Nationalmuseum, Stockholm
- Patrimonio Nacional
- Rijksmuseum, Amsterdam
- Het Scheepvaartmuseum, Amsterdam
- Szépművészeti Múzeum, Budapest
- Van Gogh Museum, Amsterdam
- Vlaamse Kunstcollectie (Koninklijk Museum voor Schone Kunsten Antwerpen, Groeningemuseum Brugge, Museum Schone Kunsten Gent)
CODART receives structural support from the RKD – Netherlands Institute for Art History.
A current list of CODART’s benefactors, including Patrons, Institutional Members and Business Sponsors can be found on our homepage.