Registration, fees and financial assistance
The congress fee is 55 euros. This includes documentation, excursions, lunches and various receptions. An additional 25 euros will be charged for the congress dinner. To qualify for the early registration rate of 55 euros, we must receive your form before 31 January. Registration after 31 January is 65 euros, on site 90 euros. After receiving your registration form a confirmation will be send together with the invoice. For participants from Central and Eastern Europe and Latin America financial assistance is available, please contact us as soon as possible, see below for information on eligibility.
Please look carefully at the choices on the registration form. In it, we ask you to fill in your preferences for the workshops and excursions and whether you wish to participate in the pre-congress walking tour and congress dinner. See the preliminary program for the choice of workshops and excursions.
Download the registration form as a PDF file or as a Word document.
Members from Central and Eastern Europe and Latin America are eligible for financial assistance. If payment is a problem for you, or if you require financial assistance to attend the congress, please contact the /* */>CODART congress bureau as soon as possible. The deadline for applying for financial assistance is 1 December 2004.
The financial assistance this year consists of:
- A waiver of the congress fee (55 euro), which includes lunches, various receptions and excursions.
- A waiver of the congress dinner fee (25 euro).
- Airfare, airport charges, ticket administration costs, to a maximum of 350 euros. You will be reimbursed for these costs at the congress, on Sunday afternoon 6 March, following registration. You are requested to book your travel reservations on your own and to bring a photocopy of the ticket and invoice with you.
- A shared double hotel room for 2 nights at the Carlton Square Hotel in Haarlem, 6/7 and 7/8 March, including breakfast. The hotel will be booked and paid directly by CODART. If you wish to extend your visit beyond this period, you will have to make your own arrangements for lodgings.
Please note: our ability to assist as many colleagues as possible, will depend on your ability to pay part of the expenses yourself, by raising money in your own institution or country. All contributions will be very welcome. As announced last year we will not be able to provide the €100 cash allowance.
The grant for the visit to CODART ACHT is subject to the following condition: we require your help in keeping our information concerning your museum and your country up to date.
We expect you to report to us ( firstname.lastname@example.org) once every half-year on the information concerning:
- relevant exhibitions in your museum and region
- relevant acquisitions in your museum and region
- other developments regarding Dutch and Flemish art and its curators in your country
- the CODART website: Is the museum list up to date? Are any curators or valuable associate members missing from our membership directory? Is the exhibition calendar from 1999 on complete?