Registration for the CODARTfocus costs 45 euros and includes entrance to M Leuven, an exclusive visit to the exhibition, coffee and tea, lunch and drinks. Not included are your travel expenses.
Go to the online registration form to register for the CODARTfocus. After we have received your registration form we will send you an email with an invoice for payment. By registering for this event, you commit to the terms and conditions (listed below).
A list of all participants of the event can be found here.
How to get there and away
M Leuven is located in the center of Leuven. It is easily accessible by public transport and by car. If you arrive by train, you can get off at Leuven Station. The museum is approximately a ten-minute walk from the railway station.
Four paid car parks are located around the museum. The car parc Ladeuze is approximately a two-minute walk from the museum.
CODART will not arrange flights or other means of travel for participants.
General strike Belgium
Due to a general strike in Belgium on Wednesday 9 November, public transport unfortunately will be severely disrupted. More information about the strike and what this means for your train journey can be found on the site of the Belgian Railway. We recommend to look into other means of transport to and from Leuven on November 9 or to extend your stay.
Terms and conditions
- Your annual membership contribution is required to participate in CODART events;
- The CODARTfocus is open to a limited number of CODART members. Registration requests will be handled in the order in which they are received. Once the limit has been reached, we will place your name on a reserve list;
- CODART reserves the right to make changes to the program. Changes may be made without notice;
- Cancellations before 25 October 2022 will be refunded with deduction of bank changes and postage. Cancellations after this date will not be refunded;
- In case of insufficient registrations, CODART may cancel the scheduled event. If the event is cancelled by CODART, you will receive a full refund for the participation fee. CODART is not responsible for other costs you may have incurred related to the event, such as travel or accommodation;
- CODART of course puts safety first, therefore we will keep a close look at the COVID situation at the moment of the scheduled event;
- CODART does not accept any liability for damages of any nature sustained by participants, or loss of, or damage to their personal property during the event.
- In registering for this event, you agree to the inclusion of your professional contact details in our event documentation, both in the event papers and continuously on our website. It goes without saying that your personal information will be treated with all due care and will not be shared with third parties.
For questions about this event, please contact the CODART office:
+31 70 406 9380 (also during the CODARTfocus)