Registration for the CODARTfocus costs 85 euros and includes entrance to all locations, coffee and tea, drinks on Sunday, transfer by coach from Oudenaarde to Brussels on Sunday, coach transfer Brussels-Scherpenheuvel on Monday, and lunch on Monday. Not included are your other travel expenses and accommodation.
Go to the online registration form to register for the CODARTfocus. Please look carefully at the choices on the registration form and fill in all applicable spaces. After we have received your registration form we will send you an email with an invoice for payment. By registering for this event, you commit to the terms and conditions.
The CODARTfocus is open to a limited number of CODART members. Registration requests will be handled in the order in which they are received. Once the limit has been reached, we will place your name on a reserve list. Priority will be given to full members. Associate members will be placed on a reserve list and notified by 1 November 2018.
This CODARTfocus we offer a limited amount of tickets for Patrons and Business Sponsors of CODART. You can register by filling in the registration form. The fee for Patrons and Business Sponsors is €125,- Register soon to secure your place.
Use the map below to find the CODARTfocus locations.
How to get there and away
We ask you to travel independently to Oudenaarde. After the Sunday program we will travel together, by coach, from Oudenaarde to Brussels. If you wish to travel from Oudenaarde to Brussels by yourself: from Oudenaarde you can take a train to for instance Ghent and continue your journey. From the City Hall, where we end our program it is a ten minute walk to the train station in Oudenaarde. The train ride to Ghent takes approximately 30 minutes. For more information you can visit the Belgian Rail website.
CODART will not arrange flights or other means of travel for participants in the CODARTfocus except for the transfers mentioned. Brussels can easily be reached by airplane via Brussels Airport in Zaventem. From the airport, buses, trains and taxi’s can take you to the city centre. For more information click here. To book an airplane ticket, we would advise you to compare flights on the website www.skyscanner.nl. Book soon to find affordable tickets.
On Monday 3 December we begin our program early. For that reason we advise you to spend the Sunday night in Brussels. Make sure to book your accommodation well in advance. Brussels offers a wide range of hotels, B&Bs, and apartments, which you can book individually. Many options can be found online via booking.com, trivago.com, or airbnb.com.
Terms and conditions
- Your annual membership contribution is required to participate in CODART events;
- The CODARTfocus is open to CODART members. There is a limited number of places available and registration requests will be handled in the order in which they are received. Priority will be given to full members. Associate members will be placed on a reserve list and notified by 1 November 2018;
- Cancellations before 21 November 2018 will be refunded with deduction of bank charges and postage. Cancellations after this date will not be refunded;
- We do not offer reduced rates if you decide to attend only one part of the program;
- CODART reserves the right to make changes to the program. Changes may be made without notice;
- In case of insufficient registrations for parts of the program, CODART may cancel the scheduled event;
- CODART does not accept any liability for damages of any nature sustained by participants, or loss of, or damage to their personal property during the event. Participants are advised to take out liability insurance;
- In registering for this event, you agree to the inclusion of your professional contact details in our event documentation, both in the event papers and continuously on our website. It goes without saying that your personal information will be treated with all due care and will not be shared with third parties.
For questions about this event, please contact the CODART office:
+31 70 333 9744 (also during the CODARTfocus)