Registration for the CODARTfocus costs 55 euros – students pay 25 euros – and includes entrance to all locations, coffee and tea, lunch, and drinks. Not included are your travel expenses and accommodation.
Go to the online registration form to register for the CODARTfocus. After we have received your registration form we will send you an email with an invoice for payment. By registering for this event, you commit to the terms and conditions (listed below).
The CODARTfocus is open to a limited number of CODART members, members of the CVNK, and students (MA, PhD). Registration requests will be handled in the order in which they are received. Once the limit has been reached, we will place your name on a reserve list.
How to get there and away
CODART will not arrange flights or other means of travel for participants.
Museum Helmond is located in the center of Helmond. It is easily accessible by public transport and by car. If you are planning to arrive by train, you can get off at Helmond railway station and follow the signs. The museum (location: Kunsthal Helmond) is approximately a fifteen-minute walk from the railway station.
The entrance to the paid car park Boscotondo is located on the Frans Joseph van Thielpark and is at walking distance (two minutes) of Museum Helmond.
Terms and conditions
- Your annual membership contribution is required to participate in CODART events;
- The CODARTfocus is open to a limited number of CODART members, members of the CVNK, and students (MA, PhD). Registration requests will be handled in the order in which they are received. Once the limit has been reached, we will place your name on a reserve list.There is a limited number of places available and registration requests will be handled in the order in which they are received.
- Cancellations before 24 February 2020 will be refunded with deduction of bank charges and postage. Cancellations after this date will not be refunded;
- We do not offer reduced rates if you decide to attend only one part of the program;
- CODART reserves the right to make changes to the program. Changes may be made without notice;
- In case of insufficient registrations for parts of the program, CODART may cancel the scheduled event;
- CODART does not accept any liability for damages of any nature sustained by participants, or loss of, or damage to their personal property during the event. Participants are advised to take out liability insurance;
- In registering for this event, you agree to the inclusion of your professional contact details in our event documentation, both in the event papers and continuously on our website. It goes without saying that your personal information will be treated with all due care and will not be shared with third parties.
For questions about this event, please contact the CODART office:
+31 70 333 9744 (also during the CODARTfocus)