Announcement from the Association of Print Scholars, 7 October 2014
We are excited to announce the launch of the Association of Print Scholars (APS). APS is a nonprofit members’ group for enthusiasts of printmaking that will bring together the diverse community of curators, collectors, academics, grad students, paper conservators, critics, independent scholars, and dealers. APS’s goals are to encourage innovative and interdisciplinary study of printmaking and facilitate dialogue among members.
Membership benefits will include:
– Access to a searchable database of active members and their current activities
– Ability to update online membership profile with all print-related activities
– Announcements about events, exhibitions, calls for papers, and other news from the print world
– Opportunities to promote new projects to members on the APS website and listserv
– Participation in APS’s events, including lectures and scholarly conferences
– Grants for digital projects and research, and support for working/reading groups
Please consider joining and donating to APS through our Indiegogo campaign (link below). Your support will help us build our website, which will launch in early 2015.
Britany Salsbury, CUNY Graduate Center and Metropolitan Museum of Art
Christina Weyl, Rutgers University
Alison W. Chang, RISD Museum