Who can become an associate member?
- Curators whose association with a museum is clearly based on a particular project, under the following conditions:
– The project concerns Dutch and/or Flemish art
– The curator has a contract with a museum for at least 24 hours per week and can submit a copy of the contract
– The duration of the contract is at least two years
– The curator has an e-mail address issued by the museum
- Specialists in Dutch and Flemish art working within a university or other institutions, in cities or countries where no fitting curators of Dutch and Flemish art are available.
- Specialists who can help strengthen the network in a particular country.
- Specialists who can help strengthen the CODART network in areas that are as yet underrepresented (applied arts, sculpture).
- Specialists of organizations with which CODART wishes to form a strategic alliance.
- Specialists who, for professional or strategic reasons, can fulfill an important role for CODART.
- Members who have been retired for less than two years and wish to remain affiliated with CODART.
Associate membership is reviewed on an annual basis.
- Participation in all CODART activities (congresses, focus events)
- Subscription to the monthly CODARTfeatures.
- Subscription to e-mail notification services
Conditions applicable to associates
- Associate membership is by application only. The director heads the selection process on the basis of the criteria listed above and, if needed, the program committee is consulted.
- Associate members maintain their member status so long as they meet the above criteria. This is reviewed annually by the program committee.
- Associate members will be placed onto a reserve list for conferences and study trips, which they can only attend if sufficient spaces are available.
How to become a member
- Please fill in the online membership application
- If your application is approved you will receive a welcome email from the Director.
- If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
CODART asks its members for an annual contribution.