Registration for the CODARTfocus costs 75 euros and includes entrance to all locations, coffee and tea, lunch and drinks. Not included are your travel expenses and accommodation.
Go to the online registration form to register for the CODARTfocus. Please look carefully at the choices on the registration form and fill in all applicable spaces. After we have received your registration form we will send you an email with an invoice for payment. By registering for this event, you commit to the terms and conditions.
The CODARTfocus is open to CODART members, members of the CIETA – Centre International d’Etude des Textiles Anciens and members of the Contactgroep Vroege Nederlandse Kunst. Registration requests will be handled in the order in which they are received. Once the limit has been reached, we will place your name on a reserve list. Priority will be given to full members of CODART. Associate members will be placed on a reserve list and notified by 14 February 2019.
Use the map below to find all CODARTfocus locations.
How to get there and away
CODART will not arrange flights or other means of travel for participants in the CODARTfocus. Brussels can easily be reached by airplane via Brussels Airport in Zaventem. From the airport buses, trains and taxi’s can take you to the city centre. For more information click here.
To book an airplane ticket, we would advise you to compare flights on the website www.skyscanner.nl. Book soon to find affordable tickets. BOZAR is located at walking distance from Brussels Central train station.
Brussels offers a wide range of hotels, B&Bs, and apartments, which you can book individually. Many options can be found online via booking.com, trivago.com, or airbnb.com. If you wish to spend the night in Brussels we would advise you to book your accommodation well in advance.
Terms and conditions
- The CODARTfocus is open to CODART members, members of CIETA and of the Contactgroep Vroege Nederlandse Kunst. There is a limited number of places available and registration requests will be handled in the order in which they are received.
- For CODART members: Your annual membership contribution is required to participate in CODART events.
- For CODART members: Priority will be given to full members. Associate members will be placed on a reserve list and notified by 14 February 2019.
- Cancellations before 7 March 2019 will be refunded with deduction of bank charges and postage. Cancellations after this date will not be refunded.
- We do not offer reduced rates if you decide to attend for only one part of the program.
- CODART reserves the right to make changes to the program. Changes may be made without notice.
- In case of insufficient registrations for parts of the program, CODART may cancel the scheduled event.
- CODART does not accept any liability for damages of any nature sustained by participants, or loss of, or damage to their personal property during the event. Participants are advised to take out liability insurance.
- In registering for this event, you agree to the inclusion of your professional contact details in our event documentation, both in the event papers and continuously on our website. It goes without saying that your personal information will be treated with all due care and will not be shared with third parties.
For questions about this event, please contact the CODART office:
+31 70 333 9744 (also during the CODARTfocus)