Registration for the CODARTfocus costs 35 euros and includes entrance to the Rijksmuseum, an exclusive visit to the exhibition, the lectures and coffee and tea.
Go to the registration form to register for the CODARTfocus. After we have received your registration form, we will send you an email with payment instructions.
By registering for this event, you commit to the terms and conditions (listed below). Registration for this CODARTfocus is open for a limited number of three Patrons and/or Business Sponsors of CODART. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
How to get there and away
To get to the Rijksmuseum from Amsterdam Central Station, you can take tram 2 or 12 (stop ‘Leidseplein’), or tram 4, 24, or metroline 52 (stop ‘Vijzelgracht’). Please consult the local public transport planner for more information.
CODART will not arrange transport or other means of travel for participants. Amsterdam is easily accessible by train from Belgium and the Netherlands. More information on international trains can be found on the website of the Nederlandse Spoorwegen.
- Your annual membership contribution is required to participate in CODART events;
- Registration requests will be handled in the order in which they are received. Once the limit has been reached, we will place your name on a reserve list;
- Cancellations before 4 March 2024 will be refunded with deduction of bank charges and postage. Cancellations after this date will not be refunded;
- CODART reserves the right to make changes to the program. Changes may be made without notice;
- In case of insufficient registrations, CODART may cancel the scheduled event;
- CODART does not accept any liability for the damages of any nature sustained by participants, or loss of, or damage to their personal property during the event;
- In registering for this event, you agree to the inclusion of your professional contact details in our event documentation, both in the event papers and continuously on our website. It goes without saying that your personal information will be treated with all due care and will not be shared with third parties;
- By attending this event, you agree to be photographed and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness on CODART’s website, social media and/or future publications;
- In registering for this event, Patrons and Business Sponsors of CODART agree with the terms of participation set out in the Code of Conduct.