The Spring issue of the CODART Courant is now available online. You can download the new edition from the CODART Courant webpage.
In this issue a.o.:
- Gerdien Verschoor, Old Masters, modern times
- Olga Kotková and Isabelle De Jaegere, Roelandt Savery: painter in the services of Emperor Rudolf II
- Hanna Benesz, Frescoes after Otto van Veen’s Quinti Horatii Flacci Emblemata in Bielinski Palace at Otwock Wielki
Hanna Benesz provided us with more images of the palace then we could fit in the paper version. Please find all the images here.
- Eero Ehanti, The Vrouw Maria and the Braamcamp paintings
- Paul Knolle, Rijksmuseum Twenthe
- Angelika Lorenz, LWL-Landesmuseum in Münster
- Teresa Posada Kubissa, Dutch painting in the Spanish royal collections
- Nancy Kay, Art, music and spectacle in the age of Rubens
- George Keyes, interviewed by Victoria Sancho Lobis