Find a partner in the members’ meeting
Call for contributions
During the members meeting on Tuesday, 11 March, CODART members will have the opportunity to give 10-minute presentations about running or forthcoming projects. You can introduce a future project for which you are searching for a partner. A straightforward presentation of interesting, little-known works in your museum can lead to important results. Plans for future exhibitions are also welcome, as are talks on museum education or website projects in which you are involved, changes in the status of your holdings in Dutch and Flemish art or any other matter that you would like to bring to the attention of your colleagues.
If you would like to contribute, please fill in the registration form with the working title and a description of the project and send this to the CODART congress bureau. The deadline for submitting topics is 1 December 2007. A selection will be made by CODART in the second week of December. If your text is selected, you will be notified. We expect a summary of your presentation by 15 January. Your summary must be submitted in English and will be printed in the congress folder and mounted on the website. Please note that facilities for slide projection are not available.
To inspire you, here are some of the presentations from previous years:
- Tatjana Bosnjak, National Museum, Belgrade, New plans for cataloguing and displaying Dutch and Flemish collections in Belgrade.
- Friso Lammertse, Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen, Rotterdam and Jaap van der Veen, Rembrandthuis, Amsterdam, A project for the Rembrandt year in 2006: Gerrit van Uylenburgh’s Polish background
- Bernd Lindemann, Kunstmuseum Basel, Proposal for a database of unused frames available for loan to other collections.
- Sander Paarlberg, Dordrechts Museum, Dordrecht, Future exhibitions in the Dordrechts Museum 2005-2007.
- Kadi Polli and Greta Koppel, Art Museums of Estonia, A comprehensive project for the Dutch and Flemish art in Estonia.
- Shlomit Steinberg, Jerusalem, Israel Museum, A Dutch painting newly discovered in storage at the Israel Museum.
- Anne koopstra
- Hanna benesz 2007