Registration for the CODARTfocus costs 55 euros and includes entrance to all locations, coffee and tea, and drinks. Not included are your travel expenses and accommodation.
Go to the online registration form (now closed) to register for the CODARTfocus. Please look carefully at the choices on the registration form and fill in all applicable spaces. After we have received your registration form we will send you an email with an invoice for payment. By registering for this event, you commit to the terms and conditions.
The CODARTfocus is open to a limited number of CODART members. Registration requests will be handled in the order in which they are received. Once the limit has been reached, we will place your name on a reserve list. Priority will be given to full members. Associate members will be placed on a reserve list and notified by 1 October 2019.
How to get there and away
CODART will not arrange flights or other means of travel for participants in the CODARTfocus. Delft can easily be reached by airplane via Amsterdam Schiphol Airport. From the airport trains will take you to Delft in 40 minutes. For more information on train tickets from Schiphol click here. Rotterdam The Hague Airport is located closer to Delft, but offers less international connections and requires a combination of public transport to reach the city center. A taxi to Delft would would take 15 to 20 minutes.
On Monday 28 October we begin our program early. For that reason we advise you, if you don’t live near Delft, to spend the Sunday night there. Make sure to book your accommodation in advance. Delft offers a range of hotels, B&Bs, and apartments, which you can book individually. Many options can be found online via services such as booking.com or trivago.com.
Terms and conditions
- Your annual membership contribution is required to participate in CODART events;
- The CODARTfocus is open to CODART members. There is a limited number of places available and registration requests will be handled in the order in which they are received. Priority will be given to full members. Associate members will be placed on a reserve list and notified by 1 October 2019;
- Cancellations before 17 October 2019 will be refunded with deduction of bank charges and postage. Cancellations after this date will not be refunded;
- We do not offer reduced rates if you decide to attend only one part of the program;
- CODART reserves the right to make changes to the program. Changes may be made without notice;
- In case of insufficient registrations for parts of the program, CODART may cancel the scheduled event;
- CODART does not accept any liability for damages of any nature sustained by participants, or loss of, or damage to their personal property during the event. Participants are advised to take out liability insurance;
- In registering for this event, you agree to the inclusion of your professional contact details in our event documentation, both in the event papers and continuously on our website. It goes without saying that your personal information will be treated with all due care and will not be shared with third parties.
For questions about this event, please contact the CODART office:
+31 70 333 9744 (also during the CODARTfocus)