This website is primarily a platform of online information on Dutch and Flemish art in museums. It offers easily navigable sections on:
- Museums with significant collections of Dutch and Flemish art.
- Exhibitions and other events (symposia, congresses, etc.).
- Curators of Dutch and Flemish art.
- News items concerning Dutch and Flemish art.
- Monthly articles on new curatorial developments: CODARTfeatures.
- Information on CODART congresses and study trips: their programs, attendees and network of institutions and persons involved, texts of lectures and reports on workshops.
- The CODART Canon, a selection of 100 masterpieces of Dutch and Flemish art compiled by members of CODART.
- All issues of the bi-annual CODART Courant (1998-2011).
All information on museums, curators, exhibitions, other museum events and publications on this website has been provided by museums or individuals affiliated to CODART or was gathered by CODART from open sources on the internet or on paper provided by museum publicity departments, government websites, press and local tourist bureaus.
All images, including those of works of art, museum buildings, and people, have been delivered to CODART by the corresponding museums or gathered from museum websites and museum press dossiers. If you believe that we used your image without permission, please send an e-mail to the webmaster.
Many of the longer texts, including the articles in CODARTfeatures, have been translated by Beverley Jackson. Texts published before 2017 were translated by Diane Webb. All other text are translated by CODART’s webmaster.
The current website was designed and developed by Occhio in Amsterdam in 2016 and it was launched on 5 December 2016.
Yes, please see our Terms & Conditions page.
Yes, please see our Privacy Statement page.