Registration, fees and financial assistance
The congress fee is 60 euros. This includes documentation, excursions, lunches and various receptions. An additional 25 euros will be charged for the congress dinner. To qualify for the early registration rate of 60 euros, we must receive your form before 31 January. Registration after 31 January is 70 euros, on site 90 euros. After receiving your registration form a confirmation will be send together with the invoice.
Please look carefully at the choices on the registration form. In it, we ask you to fill in your preferences for the workshops and excursions and whether you wish to participate in the pre-congress walking tour and congress dinner. See the preliminary program for the choice of workshops and excursions.
Download the registration form as a PDF file or as a Word document.
A certain number of grants is available for travel to and participation in the congress, for CODART members from Central and Eastern Europe and Latin America. Be sure your application, checked for a grant, reaches the /* */>CODART congress bureau by 31 December 2005.
The financial assistance this year consists of:
- A waiver of the congress fee (60 euro), which includes lunches, various receptions and excursions.
- A waiver of the congress dinner fee (25 euro).
- Airfare, airport and ticket charges to a maximum of 300 euros. You will be reimbursed for these costs at the congress, on Sunday afternoon 12 March, following registration. You are requested to book your travel reservations on your own and to bring a photocopy of the ticket and invoice with you.
- A shared double hotel room for 2 nights at the Tulip Inn Leiden Centre, 12/13 and 13/14 March, including breakfast. The hotel will be booked and paid directly by CODART. If you wish to extend your visit beyond this period, you will have to make your own arrangements for lodgings.
Please note: our ability to assist as many colleagues as possible, will depend on your ability to pay part of the expenses yourself, by raising money in your own institution or country. All contributions will be very welcome. As was the case last year, we will once again be unable to provide a cash allowance.
The grant for the visit to CODART NEGEN is subject to the following condition: we require your help in keeping our information concerning your museum and your country up to date.
We expect you to report to us ( firstname.lastname@example.org) once every half-year on the information concerning:
- relevant exhibitions in your museum and region
- relevant acquisitions in your museum and region
- other developments regarding Dutch and Flemish art and its curators in your country
- the CODART website: Is the museum list up to date? Are any curators or valuable associate members missing from our membership directory? Is the exhibition calendar from 1999 on complete?