Download a list of participants here.
Download the program here.
– catalogue entry Aelbert Cuyp – Portrait of the Sam family
– list ‘problematic’ research issues
– catalogue entry The Continence of Scipio
– catalogue entry Camphuysen – Kitchen still life
– catalogue entry Pieter de Hooch – Portrait of a family
– catalogue entry Gerrit Dou – The Leiden Collection from New York
– Ekkart, R. E. O., Dutch and Flemish Portraits 1600-1800 (Szépmüvészeti Múzeum Budapest), Leiden: Primavera Press, 2011.
– Ember, I., Dutch and Flemish still lifes 1600-1800 (Szépmüvészeti Múzeum Budapest), Leiden: Primavera Press, 2011.
– Ember, I., Z. Urbach and A. Gosztola, Old Masters’ Gallery: Summary Catalogue of Early Netherlandish, Dutch and Flemish Paintings, Budapest: Szépmüvészeti Múzeum, 2000.
– Vogelaar, C., Surh, D., Gerrit Dou. The Leiden Collection from New York, De Groene Amsterdammer, 2014.
Registration for the CODARTfocus costs 75 euros and includes all parts of the program. Not included are your travel expenses and accomodation in Budapest.
To register please fill in the registration form and return this to email@example.com.
Use the map below or follow this link to find a detailed map with all the details of the CODARTfocus locations.
How to get there
CODART will not arrange flights or other means of travel for participants of the CODARTfocus. From the Netherlands you can fly with KLM from Amsterdam or Wizz Air from Eindhoven. For other options (often with one or two stops) you can check out websites such as www.cheaptickets.nl or www.skyscanner.nl, but booking directly with the airlines is often less expensive.
Participants can book a room themselves directly at the hotel. CODART gives you three suggestions for hotels in Budapest.
IBIS Budapest Heroes Square offers a double room for €55 per night, breakfast not included. It is possible to book breakfast separately. The hotel is very close to the Museum of Fine Arts. Bookings via the website.
The 4-star Danubius Health Spa Resort Helia offers a single room for €100 per night. From this hotel it is a 30 minute walk to the museum. It is also possible to go by bus (busstop 75 in front of the hotel, 6 stops and then a nice walk). Bookings via the website.
For questions about this event, please contact the
Suzanne Rus project associate
+31 70 333 9744
(this is also the telephone number during the CODARTfocus in Budapest)